The Georgia Charter Schools Association is now ACCEPTING PRESENTATION PROPOSALS for the 2017 Charter Schools Conference. We’re looking for engaging presenters and sessions that will improve and develop capacity for all stakeholders in the charter school community including authorizers, advocates, school leaders, board members, founding boards, business managers, school administrators, and teachers.
This is your chance to share and discuss best practices, professional development strategies, and Georgia’s focus on quality charter schools leading to high student achievement.
Please Note: All sponsors, vendors and consultants will go through the same review process.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Proposal submission: Ends Monday, October 10, 2016.
- Presenters notified: No later than Friday, December 9, 2016.
- Notification of time, and room assignment: No later than February 10, 2017.
- Georgia Charter Schools Conference: Opens March 14, 2017.
If you are selected as a presenter, you will be required to register for the conference.
- Full conference badge – $175
- Presentation only (no access to breakouts, exhibit hall, meals) – $0
If you have questions or need additional information about the proposal submission process, please email RaShaun Holliman.