We are creating a thoughtful discussion around charter schools and we want your help. If interested in sharing your knowledge, please respond to this call for presentation by Tuesday, December 12, 2023. Complete the 2024 abstract form to submit your presentation.
March 11-13, 2024
Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
This is an in-person conference.
Call for presentations open: 10/9/2023
Proposals due: 12/12/23
Selected presenters are offered a discounted registration fee to the conference. Please note: No reimbursement is available for travel or lodging.
Preference will be given to dynamic presenters with experience delivering high-quality, knowledgeable and active audience-engaged experiences.
Please be sure to keep these key questions in mind when completing the information
- Do you have specific Georgia charter school experience?
- What need are you presenting that will fulfill the needs of a charter school?
Please make it easy on the committee reviewers: be clear, concise, express why your submission will elevate the seminar, and share the value for the attendees. Be sure review Tips for a Successful Proposal
- For Sponsors and Charter Insiders (Not a charter school)
- It is a requirement to collaborate with a public school in Georgia in order to make a presentation.
- Organization in existence for 5 years or more